SSAC Scholarship Program
Program Guidelines & Priority
- Participants must be SSAC student-athletes who demonstrate leadership, dedication, and character as valued members of their athletic program, school, and community.
- Seeking only graduating seniors who have played a minimum of 1 year in an SSAC Varsity Athletic Program. Applicants must currently be a member of the school’s athletic program.
- Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.0, un-weighted
- Minimum 250 word essay
- A Letter of Recommendation from Head Coach is required.
- Scholarship funds will be paid directly to the student athlete’s selected University for the full scholarship amount.
- Applicants must have the endorsement of their Principal, Athletic Director and Head Coach.
- The applications will be reviewed and recipients selected by a committee consisting of coaches from the SSAC scholarship committee.